Wednesday, March 28, 2012

From Aidan


OH. MY. GOSH. Best tubing experience of my life!!!!! I can’t decide what my favorite part was, the four inch bug in my shirt, the rocks rubbing against my butt, the constant shivering, or the time I flipped out of my tube. It was an interesting experience to say the least. All sarcasm aside, however, I was very proud of the group effort in putting up the framework for the library in one and half work days. We cut over 48 pieces of wood(we being the kids, not the grownups) and nailed countless nails into them. After that we put it all together and we now have the framework up for our four walls. All in all, with the help of the various people here at the Maya Center our experience has been very enjoyable. And although I miss you all dearly, I don’t miss home itself in the slightest. 

1 comments:

abcdad26 said...

So, it's not the Kalahari?! Brigid and Conall send their love and miss you very much. We are very proud of your awesome work. We are glad the weather is pretty decent. After 2 weeks of summer like temps here, it's now officially chilly with official frost warnings and all. LOVE hearing from you! We love you!!! Mom and Dad

Post a Comment