Tuesday, March 27, 2012

From Fiona


Hello my family this is Fiona. I am having fun in Belize. I might miss you but i probably don’t. I can’t really tell because I am having loads of fun. We put up our first wall thingy foundation thingy and i hope you are proud daddy! I did it with help but i did it! I am eating food that tastes good along with airport jelly bellys!( Juicy Pear!) No worries mother i am wearing sunscreen!=D I will see you Sunday in the night time dad. see everyone else in Florida! I think! If you need to know any other information read someone else’s blog thingy. P.S. some people just saw a snake. Thank you for reading brothers... Haha just kidding they probably didn’t read it. BYEEEEEEEEE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I READ IT
-Rowan
P.S I hope you are having fun.
I think we have one of your flip flops

marty whalen said...

I did read it thank you very much (marty)

you have experience building walls from Ecuador. Como esta frijole?
Dad

Anonymous said...

hi
marty

Post a Comment